Monday, May 2, 2011

Idemisse Facial

     Bought two facial voucher at Mydeals.com last months and pulled honey along for a facial at Idemisse, Times Square. When we reach there, the beautician welcome us and start with a consultation.

Look at the voucher's description:



Deal Highlights:

  • 91% off Crystal Jade 5 Elements Facial (60 mins) @ Idemisse for RM28 instead of RM298!
  • Treat yourself with Idemisse’s relaxing and unique facial treatment
  • Uses 5 elements oil:
    • Metal
    • Wood
    • Water
    • Fire
    • Marl
  • Benefits of the facial:
    • Firming and radiance
    • Face shaping and lifting
    • Reduces open pores
    • Accelerates repair of aged cells
    • Enhances the blood and lymph circulation
    • Reduces dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation
  • Uses Swiss made products
  • Both women and men are welcomed!
  • Get additional RM100 cash voucher (redeemable on courses/products)
     During consultation, the boss ( i think she's the boss la) told me that i cant go for their crystal jade 5 elements facial as my face is prone to acne. The facial is only suitable for those who have no skin problem(like him). Wonder why is the god so unfair, he didnt try to take good care of his face but his face is so smooth. People like me who spend alot and always put layers of skincare on the face gt acne and whiteheads pulak!! Gr.. 

     Ok, back to the topic. So the boss is kind enough to change the facial for me, and she suggested me to go for their cleasing facial treatment. They suggested me to add RM68 for an ampoule and also an extra cooling mask which's good for the acne. It should cost Rm200 but they offer me at RM68 and i accepted the offer.. Lol.. 

     The facial start with double cleansing, follow by facial scrub, extraction, eye brow shaping, ampoule with massage and mask. I dislike the their service as they hire Non Malaysia to do facial for us. The one that serve me is a Thai or Cambodian im not sure but she can speak a lil mandarin, but doesnt sounds like local. The one that serve my honey's worse... Cant even speak mandarin and he cant even understand her "english". 

     Their facial is definitely not really professional as they didnt asked to change to their attire or anythin before starting their facial so i lie on their bed with my short skirt and shirt.. so comfy!!.. They didnt massage me at all, and i dont feel relaxed after the facial session. 

     Well, as for my honey, i cant see any changes after he went for that 5 elemnt facial thingy.. Lol!!!

     After the facial, they recommended me some products and they're quite pushy. Anyhow i bought something from them :P Bought a Dermedex trial pack which consist  of 1.5g of Biotox Refining Cream(good for acne and scars) and also Biotox Cleaser(used after normal cleanser), and also an Idemisse Hyaluronic Moist.



Stated : Caution. You may fall in love with this product.
(Well, yes i really fall in love with it, quite soothing and reduce the acne on my skin)

Yes, for this tiny bottle. 20ml...

     The trial pack cost me RM22 and the Idemisse Hyaluronic Moist cost me RM68(original price Rm168, minus RM100 from discount voucher which is together with the deal). They kept asking me to buy 2 bottle of the Hyaluronic moist, which was quite annoying and luckily i didnt. However, the Dermedex Trial Pack is worth trying and the result is not bad. As for the Hyaluronic Moist, i can feel that my face is more hydrated and less tight. I gave it to my mum , i dont know why.. hahaha!!

     So the conclusion is, for RM28, it's ok but if i were to pay RM298 for this facial treatment, i will definitely not gonna enter that shop again... =)



Summary...

Pros
-Friendly
-Cheap (only if you bought the voucher)
-Effective, less whiteheads

Cons
-Pain extraction
-no special attire for you to wear during facial
-no massage hence no relaxation
-consultant is very pushy and "hard-sell"
-very small room
-no aromatic scent
-hot (Temperature)
-i dislike the non malaysia beautician
-always ask me to sign package 

4 comments:

  1. Ya. me too. i went there they are quite hardsell.
    The product they introduce not really working. The consultant ask me to take hydro complex but my face still dry. I wont trust them again because they just want to earn $ and not really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also they ask me upgrade to ultrasound and ampoule for hydration. My skin still no improve.Dry....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Thanks for sharing the experience of facial. May i know more about the case it happen to you? Thank you.

    debbi.ng9628@gmail.com
    012-907 7078

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the same thing you paid for RM28, I got it free in this month's Time Out KL. Free facial worth RM298 but when I went there the lady said only include cleanse the face and put the oil and massage for like 20 minutes. No extraction, no mask etc. Asked me to top-up 68 for ampoule and super hyaluronic mask for hydration. Like a lamb, I nodded. The facial is OK. The 5 element is actually 5 different oil mixed together and then put on the face, they dont use hand massage, they use gua-sa to massage the face. When the non-local beautician did my face. she did one side first and showed how lifted my face is compared to the other side. I was thinking whoa this shit is like RM298 if sign-up for package must be RM2980 for 10 sessions! But alas, I found that the special offer is RM990 only for 10 facial including the ampoule and mask. So basically that whole thing that was supposed to be free is just RM99 and I paid RM68 for it, which means the free portion is just RM31. In my heart, I feel I got cheated till kingdom come, so when the lady kept insisting to buy, I didnt. Asked me to buy product also I didnt. You see, even if I like the facial, well most of it, I dont want to be statistics that got conned multiple times by them. Con me once, it's my fault, con me twice... not gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)