Monday, May 2, 2011

My 21st Birthday!!

     It was 12am, on the 22nd of April. I was getting ready to bed and suddenly someone knocked my door. When i open the door, no one is infront of my room so i closed my door and continue my stuff.. After awhile, another knock on my door, so i hink it must be my housemates but i was afraid to open the door for them, wonder what are they gonna do... Lol!! After awhile i open the door and they brought a cake infront of me and sang me birthday song!! Hehe.. Ah!! After i blew the candles, thats the time to fool me back.. I was asked to pull the candle out with my mouth and they pushed the candle into the cake!! Wencong pushed my head and my face is full with icing.Ok lah, icing Facial!! Haha..
     I went down to KL and IS's room to cut that cake and ate it there.. A surprise gift from them, Skin Food Rice Mask which i wanted for long!! (Thank you Bin, i know you;re the one that bought it for me).. =) A few days before my birthday when i was at home, Daddy and Mommy already gave me my birthday prezzie.. They bought me a Platinum Horse Pendant =) Thank you daddy mommy... ^^
     Took a few pics and i think that was the ugliest picture of my life.. you'll see later!! :P

    So the official celebration was on the 23rd of April, Saturday, after Rubin's and KL's finals. We went to The Curve and had dinner at Tony Romas with honey, bin, kl, dajie and simon. After that, Wp and Kc joinned us at, shit i forget..!! Lol.. Kc and honey enjoy telling their ghost tales to us..til Bin was too afraid to sleep alone that night!! Hahaha..
     So that's all for my 21st birthday celebration. Simple and nice.. from all my true and loving friends, and of coz my honey.. =) Love you guys!! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)