Friday, February 18, 2011

I ♥ my Family

     Just now was the end of MBE class. I was waitin for honey to fetch me at the stall near the exit. So i sat there and gave my mum a call informing her that i'm not going back home this week coz i wanna go out with my friends to PD. Suddenly mommy said Baby Bro ate something rotten and ask him to wash his mouth and gargle with water.
     After awhile, i called mum back and asked her to pass the phone to Baby Bro so that i can talk to him and he's ok. Just dont know why, my tears rolled down my cheek once i heard his voice. He's cute and adorable. I miss him so much and wanted to go home now and give him a big hug. Too bad i promised to go PD with honey and friends tomorrow. I feel bad and miss baby bro badly. I feel bad for not being by his side to take care of him. Feel bad by not staying with him and accompany him, see him grow up day by day.
     I was so embarrassed to break down at school. I just sat at the corner and sob softly, without lettin my coursemate know. And still cant let the feeling go now. I miss him too badly. Have not seen him for almost 3 weeks now. Let the time past faster and I'll fly back home next Friday right after my class.
     And i told baby that i've bought some toys for him which made him laugh and say "yay" happily. The first thing that he said when i called him was " Jie are you coming back now?" and i just cant stop crying bout it. I felt so hard to tell him "no, im NOT coming back today". I know he miss me and my bro who's studying in MIA now. I would be hard for him next time when another brother of mine come to study in KL.
     He used to have us by him side all the time, but now all of us need to come here for our studies. Who's going to teach him how to play those games, which button to press? I mean.. my parents wouldn't know that. They dont play those kind of games. *sigh*... =(
     I miss Foongfoong badly now and how i wish i can see him everyday and play games with him, look at him when he fall asleep. He's so cute. Just one more week to go!!! Stop Crying like a  HAMBURGER Chen Karyen!!
     I was about to post this blog and suddenly Rubin came and knocked my door. LOL it was funny to look at her frighten by my swollen eyes. I asked her not to ask more or else I'm gonna cry again and she said " Oh OK i go back to my room now, walk back like Doraemon" Hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)