Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Laneige Cleanser & BB Cream

   Went to Midvalley last week and bought 2 of Laneige products. I've heard bout them since long and read alot of good reviews about the products. The promoter is very friendly and recommend some products to me.. : )
So i've bought a Snow BB Cream and Pore Clear Cleansing Foam.
  I've used the products for 1 week now, and can see a clear difference on my skin. My white head are lesser, and my face's less oily. As for the Snow BB Cream, my face feel smooth when i apply it, and it doesnt give a sticky feeling on my skin, which is good esp i have to walk to school.
  The BB Cream has a very nice scent, and i has SPF 41 which is really high. My face feel moisturize after applying the BB Cream. I get the Clear Pore Cleansing Foam for RM84.00 and the BB Cream for RM115.00.
  I think the price is reasonable. I used Clinique Facial Cleanser before and the price is RM78 but it last very fast. The Laneige Cleanser is very concentrated so i just need a small pea size amount to wash my entire face. I think the whole tube can last for 1 year. Lol... Besides, it has micro-beads inside which helps to unclog pore and the cleansing foam can remove light makeup as well. However, i don't really like the smell of it as it smells like washing powder for laundry but i dont really mind if it really make my face better. : ) So here they are..



Laneige Snow BB Cream - the Packaging is very nice : )


Comes with SPF 41. 



You'll just need a small amount and thats all you need.



BB Cream - nice scent = )



This is the Pore Clear Facial Foam.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)