Sunday, February 13, 2011

My First Post

   My first post, yes that's the title of it. I am just a normal person who enjoys writing about beauty products and random stuff about my life and experiences. I might be writing reviews on some products that i've brought. I'm not a "guru" or a makeup artist. All my product reviews and opinions expressed here on my blog are from my point of view and based on my experience using that product.
   FYI, im still a student for now so i cant really expensive makeup products. I get money from my parents for my food and accomodation here. So if you were wondering, all my $$ for the stuff i bought come from my side income as a part-time piano teacher. = )
   Well that's all for now, will continue writing soon.. ; ) Cheerios~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)