Friday, February 18, 2011

Karyen Is On DIET!

     YES I'm on DIET! I've been putting alot of weight recently. Ate alot during my semester break in Dec and then CNY and Valentines Day! And i'm feeling guilty. I started to feel the tightness of my pants when i try to put them on these few days. No!!! I cant let this go on or else im gonna be a piece of fat meat wrap in my tight jeans-Dumpling!
     I feel so lifeless without good food. I mean food is like heaven u know.. Imagine u r melting a piece of dark chocolate in ur mouth, the aroma, ah... ♥ Stop dreaming Karyen!!!
     No rice for dinner, better for lunch as well. Very light meal for lunch and oats for dinner. Besides I'm gonna take a cup of water mix with 2 tablespoons of apple cyder vinegar everytime after dinner. Incase u wanna try this out, u need to wait for 30 minutes after every meal. U can take it three times a day and Apple Cyder Vinegar is easily available in super market + it's cheap. Like only RM10++ for a big bottle of it and can last for like a few months.
     Btw, my diet plan failed last 2 days. The day before yesterday was because of those snacks in Rubin's room. Omg.. the kuih bahulu and dried longan... argh!! As for yesterday, i was tempted by the smell of KFC chicken and had a piece of it, thou i took some oats and breads before that. =( And i'm goin back hometown today-which means that there'll be plenty of nice food waiting for me(my mum is a good cook).
  



Look at the slim body in bikini...I want this~


Lol i dont need to lose that much of weight. 



Yeah i wanna look good in skinny jeans!

    *sigh* really wish to start the plan real fast.. Either from tonight or when im back to KL on Sunday night! ok Deal!! Wish me luck!! 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)