Monday, February 14, 2011

Random Valentine's Message for Him

  Was bored and got nothing to do so i came up with an idea to make a really simple valentine's card to write my message down for him. All you need are just an A4 paper, some colour pencils, pens, scissors and my favourite lip gloss-Averine, cosmetic line from the brand Dermalogica. And It Is Easy+Fast.. just 15 mins, Lol =) Here it is.. ♥

Front Page
I create the heart shape background by cutting out a heart shape from a piece of paper,
then colour the side of the heart shape with a colour pencil and lastly,
pressing the cut-out heart shape on my card and smudge the colour outwards with my fingertip. 
Really simple.. ; ) ~Yeah i know my hand-writing is bad. So what? : P ~



Inside (1)


Inside (2)


Last page
Finish my card with a Kiss.
I create this by applying my favourite lip gloss on my lips and give a smooch on the card. 
The reason for choosing a lip gloss instead of lip stick is because i like the shimmering effect that it left on the card.


   Finally, i'll just need to wait for a chance to slip it in his wallet and give him a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)