Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The 8 Things

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Jogoya Buffet Dinner with Honey.
2. Having long hair and fridge again, gt my hair dyed.
3. A new pair of contact lens.
5. My jury 2 examination.
6. 21st birthday.
7. Skytrex with friends.
8. The future with my boyfriend.


8 Things I Did In This Week:
1. Cooked for my housemates.
2. Transcribe New York City chords and melody.
3. Went to my Uni new Apple Store and participated in a lucky draw.
4. Blogged.
5. Practise bossa drumming.
6. Found my drummer & bassist for Jury 2.
7. Passed my Music Business Midterm with an A.
8. Hugged and kissed my honey.


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Stop being lazy and actually put my full effort into my Jury 2 practise.
2. Not to go red when gt embarrassed and overcome stage fright.
3. Tell people what i really think. Sometimes i dont say for the sake of an easy/quiet life.
4. Look nice in every clothing i try on.
5. Put on falsies like a pro.
6. Sight read jazz chords and improvise like a pro( Mr. Willy my teacher)
7. Side and back parking.
8. Undo every mistakes I've done and start all over again/Time-travel


8 Things I Wish To Have:
1. An ipod touch.
2. A new HTC HD7 or Iphone4 perhaps 5 =)
3. A new touch screen camera.
4. A new mac book pro.
5. Acne free skin.
6. A full collection of MAC and Laneige Products
7. Anna Sui perfumes.
8. A car.


8 Things I Regret For Doing:
1. Cut my Fridge short.
2. Pay my bills while my honey offers to pay it for me.
3. Not removing my makeup yesterday.(gt a bad headache, that's why)
4. Took the 3.30pm bus back KL, should take the 5.30pm one.
5. Sitting infront of my lappie the whole day.
6. Too much online shopping.
7. Not spending enough of time for foong foong.
8. Ate rice. I'm on diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)