Sunday, March 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

     Finally back to home after 4 hoursss of journey, suppose to be 2 hours only. Wonder why must the Konsortium bus turn into Jalan Duta before exiting the tol, waste so much time there and the traffic there is always congested. Duh! Reach home at 12am...


     Saturday... *phew* need to teach again.. And yeah, non of them pay fees today,  some of them owe me fees for bout 3 months already, so im officially broke now. This worse thing was they pissed me off again, came to class without practicing. I can't scold them for that or else they'll get emo and cry-so patience is the first thing you need if you plan to be a teacher. 


     8pm, time for dinner. Mum cooked fried fish, mixed vege, prawn, and guess what-Shark fin soup! Woohoo~~ Yummy.. dried scallop,crab meat, chicken fillet, shark fin and whisky-the combination is undeniably delicious!! I had like 2 bowl of it. *burp*


     What i like the most when im home is the super fast internet connection where i can load 4 to 5 youtube video and fb game at the same time without waiting! And im loving my comfy room.. =)





My collections of Spongebob and Garfield =)



Collection of Dolls from Yunnan, China
(souvenir from Mommy)



Camwhore in my room. Okla i know i have wide forehead, with ugly hair and shirt. and LONG face... =.=
 ~who cares~ =P
That door behind is the door to my wardrobe and bathroom. : )



Me and Baby Boscoe



He's 6 and he found those Mickey's online game by himself.. Yes, that's my lappie..
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)