Thursday, March 24, 2011

Contact Lens

     Got my second pair of Tutti Circle colour lens and I've to say that this the best i've tried so far. Some of the brands i've tried are quite pricey while some are not as comfy as this. It cost me RM120 for 1 pair and it last for 3 months. Some seller will ask you to purchase two boxes of lens of different power but the one that i went said that he can mix the lens of different power for me in a box so i dont need to fork out such a big amount at one time.

     Besides, the boss of the shop is very friendly and pro. He show me his cert and checked my eyes thoroughly like if i have changes of power, astigmatism, moist level of my eyes and also if there's any bacteria infection. He also check the size of my iris and then he will pick the suitable lens for me. =) The price that he charge is quite  reasonable as it's not one of those shop inside the shopping complex like Paris Miki, England Optical and blah blah which charge at a cut-throat price.

     I've forgoten the name of the shop but it's located in Taman Segar, near Leisure Mall, at the same row with Maybank. I've to say that this Tutti Circle colour lens is good as I've been wearing them for 6 months but  supposingly it expired after 3 months of usage and i dont feel any irritation in my eyes. (Ok Ok Bin, i've threw the older pair and stop nagging..) However, this is not a good way to practice as this might harm your eyes and might cause bacteria infection, Lol...  The bad thing is, the choice of colour is very limited but they have the basic colour that normally everyone prefers. Check out their lens colour here.

     In my opinion, wearing a coloured lens makes your eyes pop put more and makes you look fresher even thou without makeup. I like coloured lens alot and dislike the typical asian black colour iris. =( How i wish i have a pair of blue or green eyes without wearing coloured lens. LOL!! B.T.W, the pro says that it's not good to wear coloured lens all the time so it's better to alter it with a pair of normal contact lens but i dont give damn as you're only young once. Takkan you wear purple or blue colour lens when you're 40 year old rite.. :P But if i have enough of $$$ one day i'll just go and do a Lasik Surgery and save the hassle of wearing that stupid lens every morning.

     Incase you're wondering how a Lasik Surgery works or looks like, go to this link and see it yourself. The guy recorded every steps of his Lasik surgery with clear explanation.




With Tutti Circle Colour Lens


Wearing normal contact lens without colour


This is how the box looks.


Comes with 2 different power/degree in one box (1pair)


Sterile and keep in Saline solution.





the older pair, but they're the same. Took with flash.

Took without flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)