Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Surprise Anniversary Gift

     It was Sunday and i was on the way back from my Hometown. I gave honey a call when i aboard the bus(so that he can estimate what time to fetch me from the bus station =). He told me that i have to come back quickly as something happned. I asked him but he refused to tell me that time. I was worry..
     When i reach KL, he came and fetch me home. I asked him what happened and he said i'll know later. I was curious and worry bout what's waiting for me to reveal. Once i reach home, i got a surprise from him. A Cocoa Tree plastic bag and a red colour box. I guess so.. LOL! I start to guess what's in the box.. a bracelet? chocolate? necklace? Yes i'm right! A just a necklace but a Swarovski! OMG.. i dont know what to say at that time, but gave him a big hug instead. I almost burst into tears but i didnt. Hard to describe that kind of feelin, it's happy+surprise+speechless+etc.. lol.. I love the nexklace so so so much, and the chocolate from Cocoa Tree as well- It's my fav dark chocolate =) Well, they're actually my 4th anniversary gift, but it's not the time yet.. He gave me a surprise.. lol.. And we're plannin to celebrate our 4th Anniversary earlier at Jogoya as they're having promotion and honey manage to gt a leave on Thursday. Check out their promotion on their website if you're interested.. =)




The Gifts =)




Red Box with a Big Ribbon = very chinese.. lol..




same old trick - he did this before(2009 xmas gift) 





Surprise! Swarovski.. ♥  T_T ♥ it came with a cert.. pro eh.. 






Swarovski Necklace - It's a Pink heart shaped pendant + a tiny butterfly..






It's actually light pink..yeah i know.. my camera sux!






This is my first swarovski crystal.. =)






Love them.. 







     You're the best Honey!! love you til the max! Muah!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)