Friday, March 25, 2011

Loreal Hair Product

    I got myself a set of Loreal Hair product last week. Bought their Smooth-Intense Caring Shampoo, Conditioner and 1 Minute caring mask for dry and frizzy hair. Besides i also gt myself a Sunsilk Olive Serum protecting Leave On. So here's the whole set of them.


Yes, i need a new camera.. =(


Loreal Smooth-Intense Caring Shampoo for Frizzy and Rebellious hair.
RM11.90


Loreal Smooth-Intense Caring Conditioner for Frizzy and Rebellious hair.
RM12.90


Sunsilk Damaged hair reconstruction. Protecting leave-on with Olive Serum.
Forget the price.. about RM6.90



Crystal Repair Oil/Serum
RM15.00


Loreal Smooth-Intense 1 Minute Caring Mask
RM 27.90 but i got it for RM 16.90 
as i got a RM11.00 discount voucher from Cleo Beauty Journal(March 2011 Edition)


The hair mask.


Loreal discount voucher from Cleo.


Shampoo:
The Loreal Shampoo is not bad and the result is almost the same as Schwarzkopf. However, Schwarzkopf products are more expensive as compared to Loreal. I've used Tresemme shampoo before which is quite pricey but the result is definitely unsatisfied. My hair became dry and frizzy and tangled up. Remember not to use Sunsilk Shampoo as it causes hair fall and give me super lotz of DANDRUFF!

Conditioner:
For this price, the result of the conditioner is ok. As compared to Schwarzkopf, I feel that the Loreal Conditioner is better but the best is still Dove Intense Repair Conditioner.

Serum:
I apply 1 pump of Crystal Repair Oil and a dollop amount of Sunsilk Leave-On serum on wet hair before blow-drying my hair. I only apply them at the roots of my hair without touching the scalp.

Hair mask:
The direction of the Loreal Hair Mask state that apply it on wet hair for 1-2 minutes and then rinse it off but i prefer to leave it for at least 15-20 minutes as i feel the result is better. My hair feel smoother and softer after using. The Schwarzkopf hair mask is better but it's way more expensive than Loreal, and if im not mistaken, the price is bout RM100+. 

Overall Result:
My hair feels soft and also nice to touch. Very smooth and non frizzy. Hair feels lighter and it's easier to manage.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)