Thursday, March 17, 2011

HB My Dear ♥

     It was Honey's birthday on the 16th of March. Me and Rubin took a cab to Mid Valley to get a prezzie for him and also shop for some groceries to prepare him a dinner on our Anniversary (one day before his bday). I bought a heart shape glass bottle, star origami paper, glow in the dark star, wrapping paper, ribbon and also Camel Active belt. I wanna make something special for him, not just buying him a present, but something that i need to do it myself or else it will make me feel like buying a present for friends. 


     So i start folding those stars quickly when i gt home because i need to go for class after that. When i'm back from class, I start preparing dinner for him-Spaghetti with Portabello mushroom, Clam chowder soup, fried capsicum, mash potato and peel fresh orange juice. =)


     Khailing walked to the nearest confectionery to get a cake for him as a surprise. After we had our dinner, we thought of bringing out the cake but too bad, he's too sleepy and we decided to keep it for tomorrow. When he's asleep, i put that bottle of star wrapped nicely into his car so that he can get his first prezzie when he head to work tomorrow morning.


     So it's 16th of March, we(me, honey, Bin, Khailing, Chinhong, Wencong, Gibson, Glenn, Jiashyang and his gf) went to Kaki Corner to celebrate his birthday. After we had our meal there, i lit the candles and brought out that cake to him with the band singing the birthday song and then gave him his second prezzie. We took some pics there and head home for performance prepared by the guys-Glenn, Wencong & Jiashyang.


     Guess what, they dressed like hot mamas with boobs. Wencong as the hot supermodel with nice abs, Jiashyang as the Dai Po Lin aka Big Boobs Lin and Glenn as me! Lol... So that's the end of honey's birthday celebration  but i guess he don't enjoy it to the fullest as he got a bad news from his mum right before we're going out for dinner.


     I wonder why must his mum told him such thing on his birthday, at least wait til after his birthday or so, so that he can enjoy his birthday happily. I know it's very important but i dont think letting him know earlier or one day later will make any difference. Well, it's not for me to say anything thou....


     Hah... So below are some pics taken during the celebration. =)




*Me bringing in the cake*



*Say Cheese*



*Cut the cake together*



*Me cutting the cake for everyone*



*The Girls*



*The 3 Hot Mamas*



*Fruit Cake*



*The 2 Prezzies for Him*



*Khailing's signature Candy-like wrapping*



*I wrapped it myself :P *



*This is where it gonna stay, he's gonna think of me when he drives*



*Thankyou Rubin for helping in folding "a few stars"*



*Bought him Camel Active belt*



*I Love You Sweetheart*



*The belt, luckily he loves it very much, i was very worry that he might not like it*




2 comments:

  1. i like the first pic! very natural. hahaha
    and you must thank the hamsap uncle as well XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too.. =) Yes, Hamsap Uncle!! Haha... who's Hamsap uncle huh?? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)