Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Grateful!

     I was wondering why the hell they havent put up a notice on the notice board asking to fill and submit the form for jury examination and suddenly one of my friend told me that the due date was last Wednesday! *wide eye*


     I was worry that i cant take my jury exam again this sem ask i've extended and failed once. Cant sleep and i dont know what to do yesterday night. SMS-ed honey to tell him that i feel very upset and feel like giving up already, very lost.. =( I rolled on the bed with my eyes closed and finally i falled asleep.


     I automatically woke up at 7.30am today and im clueless. So early, i cant go back to sleep, the stupid P1 modem's red light in blinking(means no internet connection) and i got nothing to do. Feel so down and feel like screaming out loud but Rubin and Glenn will probably think that Karyen has gone mad....  *~*


     9am, Khailing called me as i asked her to woke me up yesterday night. I got an sms from my friend, asking me if i need help signing up Jam Room for jury practise but i was thinking.Can i make it to jury practise without that bloody form.. I just reply her and asked her to sign a few slot for me.. I asked her to check if the head of contemp music department is there but he's on leave!! =(


     What can i do??? No!!! How can he on leave when i have such emegency!! =(  Ah dont care, i finally sms him and asked if he can help as i dont wanna waste my time extending another semester and pay more to this lousy UCSI, feels like cabut-ing away from this place... 


     I sms Juan(head) and also Willy(my major teacher) as well but no one replied. Really feels like it's doom and gloom... After awhile, Miss Joey from music department called and asked why i havent submit my form as they need to arrange the time for jury. So i asked can i submit it today she say yes you must! Whoa! Jump with joy i quickly go get ready and hop happily to uni to fill the form, get my teacher's signature and hand it to Miss Joey! After that Juan reply that he'll help me and i need to hand the form to him tmr when he comes to office.  


     Ah.. Finally the dust is settled... everyone's trying to help me.. .Lol Lol Lol.. so everything's done for now and i need to prepare and practise harder for jury!! Whee!! and right now im waiting Bin for breakfast~~ =) 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)