Saturday, March 26, 2011

Problems with My Students

     I'm a part-time piano teacher who gives private piano lesson at home. Being a private piano teacher is not easy and there're so many problems that I've came across.. Why can't all the parents and students behave properly and need to give me such problems.. *sigh*
    
Case no. 1
Problem :
Student came unprepared. Neither practise nor finish their homework.
My evil thoughts but impossible:
Take a cane and give them a nice lipstick stain on the butt.
The best way:
"Dear you better practise and if you don't i'll gonna tickle you like this *tickle tickle* and if you don't finish your homework again, i'm gonna tell your mommy."

Case no. 2
Problem:
Parents didn't pay tuition fee on time. Some even owe me fees from December til March! That's alot okay. RM130X4 = RM520!! See thats why i;m always broke..
My evil but impossible thoughts:
Tell the parents "Aunty can you pls stop buying toto and use the money to pay fees anot?? You think student and part time teacher like me very rich and have lotx of time to do charity izit??"
The best way:
Sms the parents and just wait for a few more months. Or tell the mum face to face, but politely "Aunty, i think you forget to settle AAA fee's as it's already March now."

Case no. 3
Problem:
I told the student that mommy haven't pay the fee for Jan yet but her mum came to tell me that she already pay it. Not the first time somemore!
Me evil thoughts, again it's impossible:
Aunty you stop cheating young people like me can anot? You think i got so stupid izit..Everytime say paid edi paid edi.. You don't wan pay then you chao, ask other teacher teach your lazy daughter. Kanasai.. your own daughter also say you havent pay yet!
The best way:
Oh Aunty, i think you forget that you haven't pay me yet cause I'll sign it in the record book everytime you ask your daughter to pay me the fees. I'm very sure that you havent pay me yet. *smile*

Case no. 4
Problems:
Students always keep my original books for months when i asked them to photocopy it.
Evil thoughts:
Eh you want to photocopy or not? SMS and go paktor got time, ask you go photocopy my book no time. If you don't photocopy it, how the hell im gonna write those remarks and notes on it? Takkan you want me to write on my original book? Or better i sell my book to you lar..
The best way:
"Oh dear, why haven't you photocopy it yet? Mommy very busy? If so then I'll just buy the Original book for you but it's very expensive. RM100++ for original but photocopy only RM5++ ok mou??"

Case no. 5
Problems:
Students keep on cancelling class at the last minute (1 hour before lesson).
Evil thoughts:
You think here's what? Your school ar.. You don't come so late only inform me, go shopping 1 hour later cannot wan izit? So late only inform me, i won't replace your class!
The best way:
"Ok, enjoy then, i will replace your lesson next time when i'm free but please imform me earlier ok next time =)"

Case no. 6
Problems:
Students always forget to bring their pencil or eraser and end up using mine and take it back as theirs.
Evil thoughts:
No money buy pencil always come here and take mine. You think my dad open stationeries shop then you can take mine for free izit..
The best way:
Print sticker with my name and stick it on everything in my pencil case.

Case no. 7
Problems:
Show me black face aka taufu face when i raise my voice.
Evil thoughts:
If I don't scold you, you tersengih-sengih and don't take it seriously. Scold you a bit then like wanna cry. Like this no need come to class.
The best way:
Why can't you pay attention? Are you tired? What did you do just now? Dear.. go to the washroom and wash your face. Go and drink come water, walk around my garden and come back when you're ready. *smiling*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)