Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All About Me

I noticed this on my friend's blog and thought i'd have a quick go myself. =)



Me: Karyen Chen
Nicknames: Karyen, Ah Yen, YenYen, Yennie
Birthday: 22nd April
Place of Birth: Perak 
Zodiac Sign: Taurus 
Male or Female: Female 
Occupation: Student, Part Time piano teacher 
Residence: Kuala Lumpur 
Screen Name: karyenchen22

Appearance:

Hair Colour: Black (currently dyed ‘Purplish Brown’ colour) 
Hair Length: Medium – Slight curl at the end 
Eye colour: Black(im asian!) but i prefer Hazel(contact lens) 
Best Feature: I'll say None.. 
Height: I'll round that off to 160cm :P
Braces?: Nope and Never..
Glasses?: Yes, only at night.
Piercing: Just my ears 
Tattoos: None but thought of getting one
Righty or Lefty: Righty ; )

Your First :

First best friend: Julie Anne
First Award: 2nd place at Primary School singing competition 
First Sport You Joined: Badminton 
First Real Vacation: Cant remember the first, but the best was in Sabah.
First Concert: Non but definitely not to Justin Bieber concert! 
First Love: Lol i call it puppy love instead-Kevin. 

Favourites:

Movie: I can’t possibly chose one… anything with Nicholas Cage. 
TV Show: American Next Top Modal
Song: Pat Metheny, Hiromi, 80s' Pop Rock, Jazz, Fusion, Latin.  
Candy: Ice Lemon Tea Candy
Restaurant: Japanese, Italian and Korean.
Store: Mango, Cotton On, Nichi, Zara, Top Shop, Charles & Keith, Roxy, etc.
School: Non-i hate school 
Book: Can’t be arsed to read!!!
Magazine: CLEO, Female, Marie Claire.
Shoes: Heels, Flat, Wedges.

Currently:

Feeling: In love – lookin at the Swarovski from Honey =) 
Single or Taken: Han and I gonna have our 4th anniversary together =)  
Eating: Nothing-On diet. 
Typing: This 
Online: Yesh
Listening To: Ponteio by Edu Lobo - For Band Practise later.. Lol!
Thinking About: My darlin  
Wanting: An ipod touch, a htc/ipohne, a new camera 
Watching: None 
Wearing: Big Top and shorts

Future:

Want Children?: Yes, a lil girl and a lil boy. 
Want to be Married: Of cause, i cant live without someone who's always there for me 
Careers in Mind: I change my mind on a regular basis! but for now, Piano Teacher/Run a Business
Where do you want to live?: KL(i guessss)

Have you ever:

Kissed a Stranger: No 
Had Alcohol: Silly question! 
Smoked: No and never plan to try. 
Ran Away From Home: No
Broken a bone: No *Touch Wood*
Got an X-ray: No
Broken Someone's Heart: Yes 
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:

God: Yes 
Miracles: Sometimes 
Love At First sight: No 
Ghosts: Perhaps. Duh!
Aliens: I’m very intrigued, but I’m not sure I believe as such.. 
Soul Mates: Aha..
Heaven: Not really, although I like the idea of it existing, it's a thing i'll never know for now.
Hell: I hope it doesn't exist. 
Kissing on The First Date: Of course!
Yourself: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)