Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Aunty PANTY!

       Gosh! Band practise was over. I was sitting on the Piano Bench with my back facing my band members during the prac. It was fine, until suddenly, a band member of mine(girl) came told me that she could see my panty. Curiously asked why dont she come and tell me earlier, she told me that it'll be real awkward if she just walk near and tell me. 
     Ok fine, true also "la". I blushed after knowing that everybody at my back could see it, and i sat there for like 30 mins for the band prac! Fark.. Ok i blushed after she told me, i dont know why.. 
     When i was keeping my quarter-inch cable(google it if you wonder why a quarter-inch cable), a guy who was in the band prac came and told me, Hey i can see ur panty la, it was pink rite, hahaha, a bit old old and like aunty wan(LOL)". After hearing that i dont know what reaction to give him, a slap, shout at him or just walk away.. I just remain speechless and stare at him angrily.(!!!!!) I'm angry but feel so bad and embarrassed at the same time ! I tot it was a half an hour class, so i'll just wear sth comfy for class. Mana tau.. such embarrassing things happened.. 
     So the Moral of the Story is: Go check ur wardrobe now and make sure you dont wear Aunty style panty when u go out, esp when u're wearing a low cut jeans! Separate them and only wear comfy aunty panty at home!! 


Incase if you're wonderin, aunty panty means those high waist  panty which have unattractive colours like light pink, beige, yellow and etc but they're definitely very comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)