Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My latest Skin Care Regime

     My Clinique Skincare products are running out so i need to get a new set of skincare. Thought of getting Laneige Skincare regime but they too expensive for me if i buy all of them together, will cost me around RM300 to RM400. After listening to Bin's and Khailing's opinions, I;ve decided to get myself a set of Loreal product instead. It's so much cheaper and no harm giving it a try. =) For cleanser i'm still using Laneige Poreclear cleanser as I've purchased it not long ago and the effect is wonderful. 


1. Loreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimising Smoother Facial Scrub


     I kinda like this scrub as it feels so soft to the skin. It's a scrub and claymask as the same time and can be used daily. For daily cleansing just massage a proper amount on face and then rinse off and for deep cleansing, it can be applied to face for 10 minutes before scrubbing it gently. There are micro white and pink beads in this scrub and effectively remove dead skin and unclog pores. My face feels so soft and subtle after using this product. Oh yeah forgot to mention that the smell is very nice too. =)






White clay(kaolin) with microbeads.



2.   Loreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimising Toner

     I don't really like the toner as i prefer toner that's cooling and dries up faster. This however made me feel slightly uncomfortable and took a longer time to be absorbed into my skin. The Clinique toner is still the best so far. =)





3. Loreal Hydrafresh Moisturizer

     The moisturizer is quite moisturizing and can be used as a sleeping mask if you apply a thicker layer on the face and let it dry without washing it off. I think the effect is quite good for this price range. My face feels hydrated after applying it but it doesnt control the oil on my skin much. The Clinique moisturizer on the other hand mattify my face and the texture is lighter. This Loreal moisturizer looks almost alike the Garnier moisturizer but it's thicker in texture and the Garnier's moisturizer smells better.






4.  Bio-Essence Tri-Action Aqua Boost Intense Eye Cream

     The eye cream is white in colour and have a very thick texture as compared to other eye cream. It dries up a little slower than other eye cream and slighty oily if not dries up completely. I would say that i dont really like this eye cream as i need to wait for it to dry before applying my makeups. I didnt choose to buy the Loreal eye cream as the smell's terrible-indescribable. This Bio-Essence eye cream is made of Hyaluronic Acid(a very moisturizing agent), Olive Oil and Cranberry Oil(both good for maintaining a young looking skin around the eye area and slow down ageing). In my opinion, the texture is thicker than other eye cream in the market is most likely because it's stated as "INTENSE eye cream". Lol!! Acting like expert pulak.. :P




     So those are the stuff i've purchased last weekends and these two products i gt it free from Khailing. : )

1.  Giorgio Armani light master Make-up Primer (travel size)

     It's pinkish in colour and a lil oily. Again, this is my first makeup primer so i dont know whether it's good or not. Btw, Giorgio Armani cosmetics line is not available is Malaysia anymore. Maybe because it's very pricey and not many can afford it.







2. Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals natural Luminous Blush

     Such a long name for a blusher.. Love the Blusher's colour in peach. Slightly heavy for a daily natural look to school so I'll only use it when i put on a heavier makeup. It's a minerals blusher which means that it's suitable for sensitive skin. Besides, it's oil-free and fragrance-free. =) Thankiu Khailing... 



****That's all for now.. Good night.. =) ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)