Sunday, March 13, 2011

Everything's $$$

     Just came back from hometown and decided to head to the nearby Giant to get some egg to return it to my housemates as i've ate quite alot of them. 


     When i reach there, i rmbr that my detergent and softener's gonna finish soon. So i need to do my groceries shopping there. Unconsciously, i took more and more stuff and spend RM127 again at Giant! I didnt buy any useless stuff, all are necessity lor... *sigh*


A1 Burger Meat  - RM4.49
Portabello Mushroom - RM 10.99
Saudi Potato Chips - RM 4.49
Chicken Nugget - RM 8.79
Anlene Yogurt x2 - RM 3.29
TPC Organic Egg x30 - RM 9.89
Egg Tofu - RM 1.89
Naturel Margarine - RM 5.99
Mister Potato - RM 3.99
Fragrance Beads x2 - RM 7.98
Prawn Noodle Paste - RM 3.29
Seaweed Snacks - RM 5.59
Fernleaf Milk Powder - RM 12.59
Brown Sugar - RM 3.69
Nestum Cereal - RM 7.49
Chicken Stock - RM 6.79
Australia Carrot - RM 1.99
Russet Potato - RM 2.57
Top Detergent Powder - RM 10.89
Dawny Softener - RM 10.49


Total = RM 127.17


     Got an sms from my cousin, and she wanna borrow a sum of RM200 from me with the reason that she have no enough of money to spend this month. I said i could only lend her RM50 as i have not enough too but i can ask from my mum if she want but she don't want it. It's weird that she's askin money from me as she's working already. I feel bad for not helping but if i help im gonna eat grass for the rest of the month. Sorry... T_T


     Came back home and prepared a nice dinner for me and honey... Spaghetti with pork meat and mashed potato. =) Fulfilling and satisfying! Time to sleep now... Good night ***

2 comments:

  1. mister potato and seaweed snacks is NOT necessity! i repeat, NOT NECESSITY! XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya... that one only few bucks.. can destress wan ok.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)