Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Online Shopping Craze

     OMG!! I'm crazily obsessed with online shopping nowadays. I used to say that it's better to stay at home so that i wont spend any money but nowadays i can be easily seduced to buy stuff online at home!!
     Right now im looking at the Elf Cosmetic stuff that's being sold by an online blog and it's mad cheap!! Incase if you dont know, Elf Cosmetic is of good quality and currently is the cheapest cosmetic you can get from US and recently Singapore.. Those brush, cheek colour and bronzer, liquid eyeliner and eye primer are so tempting!! And i want their Studio Angled Foundation Brush deadly but no one's selling them in Msia!! Argh! Check it out here.
     Besides I'm aiming at the Victoria Secret perfume and body mist, which i've wanted for long... I've place my orders and waiting for the seller to reply and if everything's ok i'll bank in the amount needed. LOL!! I can't wait!!
     Online shopping is so convenient and so much cheaper compared to those retail store but at the same time it makes me broke real fast! 
     "LOL I admit I cant control myself when comes to this kind of stuff.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or inquiries here. You can include your email if you need a personal reply. Have a nice day. =)